SUPERVISION & CONTROL
Quarries are a sector of the building materials industry, which is still falsely accused of not requiring anything special beyond the power boards and a conventional panel with dozens of buttons and ammeters, as far as automation goes. As a result, the majority of quarries still support their uninterrupted operation and the quality of their production exclusively on the human factor called the operator.
• Supervision and operation of the plant through a single PC monitor.
• Ability to quickly start and stop the production through an initial screen displaying the general layout of the entire quarry, the separate crashing and screening lines were available and critical error information. For detailed monitoring and analytic handling, there are other individual screens that open automatically (pop-up) when needed or manually when the operator wishes it.
• Automated monitoring of critical parameters in the mechanical equipment such as belt speeds (rpm), motor and gearbox temperatures, high-power motor consumption. Registering of limits and recording of all events.
• Real-time productivity monitoring as a percentage (%) and produced weight (t) for each product.
• Monitor and record the power supply network in combination with quality factors (eg, harmonic analysis, cos) that are especially useful in case of power generators. Consumption and productivity correlation for optimal quarry’s efficiency co-ordination.
• Control and monitor the weighbridge and the quarry with the same automation system.
• Records operating hours of equipment and automatically informs operator for scheduled maintenances.
• Ability to automatically measure of oil consumption by the generator(s) powering the quarry.
• Monitor the input flow of the primary crusher by integrating the automation with our DUMPER weighing solution.
• Reduce breakdown and maintenance costs while you increase productivity and overall safety of your quarry.
• Retrofit your old quarry by discarding old and bulky consoles that only experienced and costly staff may operate it, where in most cases the operation is still insufficient. Existing power boards can remain as they are.
• Fully automated and unattended operation. The operator can perform other tasks in parallel within the quarry.
• Fully upgradeable system remotely through the internet.
• Control and monitor the system from many work places by just having a computer and connecting it to the local network (VPN).
• Remote monitoring of critical data and production statistics through a tablet or a mobile phone.
• Connect your quarry automation system with your accounting department through PROTEM’s Betolink® Enterprise software and drive your business to the next computerization level.
• Retrofit your old quarry by discarding old and bulky consoles that only experienced and costly staff may operate it, where in most cases the operation is still insufficient.