Automatic Compression Testing Machine
PROTEM’s automatic compression testing machines are available now in two capacities:
PRM-LCTA 3.000 kN
PRM-LCTB 2.000 kN
They fully conform to ΕΝ 12390-4 or ASTM C39 (upon request) standards and to the CE safety standards
They fully conform to ΕΝ 12390-4 or ASTM C39 (upon request) standards and to the CE safety standards.
• Four column heavy duty loading frame.
• Electronic control unit made by Protem with web-based software (no installation needed). Tests can be performed by any computer, tablet or smartphone that is connected to the company’s intranet according to the users’ rights.
• High accuracy digital pressure transducer 0,05% FS. The system automatically compensates for temperature variations providing the same accuracy under all temperature conditions.
• Dual stage hydraulic pump reduces the test duration by drastically lowering the time needed until the specimen touches the upper platen.
• Very simple to use: Select the specimen type and rate of loading in the software and press START.
• Accurate and automatic speed control guaranties that the rate of loading stays within the limits required by EN 12390-3 during the test.
• Communicates plug and play with the Betolink® Laboratory software. By this software the operator can start/stop the press remotely while the force and speed diagrams are shown on his screen and are recorded.