ELECTRICAL CABINETS FOR ASPHALT PLANTS
We design and manufactures Low Voltage electrical cabinets for Asphalt Mix plants.
• We use RITTAL enclosures, expandable baying systems able to implement any size of electrical cabinet.
• All motor starting and automation components such as the inverters or the soft starters are made by SCHNEIDER.
• All bars are made of copper rectangular bars. They are supported and covered by specialized RITTAL components so that they are finger safe.
• The bays are comfortably spacious providing space for future material expansions. Each bay is equipped with interior lighting activated by a terminal switch located on each door.
• Interior cooling is achieved by specialized fans equipped with dust filters. The fans generate overpressure inside the cabinet so that dust cannot enter inside.
• The bays are equipped with separate cable ducting and all outside cables enter through gland nuts delivering optimal protection from dust, moisture and rodents.
• All cabinet components (relays, thermal overload relays, switches, terminals etc.) are labeled with specialized aluminum printed labels that are printed using a laser printer and according to the electrical plan identification. Every electrical consumption is also labeled (e.g. CRUSHER A, SIEVE etc.) so that it is possible to troubleshoot common problems without having to read the drawings. All cables and terminals are numbered with the corresponding drawing number