FOR CARRYING CEMENT AND BULK MATERIALS
We have a lot of screw conveyors of multiple sizes and carrying capabilities at your disposal. They are designed for cement and other bulk materials that are used in the construction materials industry such as sand, limestone, flying ash, gypsum, filler, etc.
Standards sizes are from Ø114 to Ø323mm with lengths up to 13m. Available on demand bigger diameters such as Ø407, Ø457 and over. Direct-mounted drive units in standard ratios 1/5, 1/7, 1/10. Special manufacture for heavy products are available on demand.
The CTS screws are supplied with the following standard configuration:
• 1 no. inlet + 1 no. outlet plain spigot with fixed inclination.
• 1 no. Non drive end bearing type STL
• RM gearbox direct-mounted at inlet side
• Asynchronous electric motor 1400 RPM flanged to the gearbox
• 1 no. Inspection door under the inlet
• 1 no. Inspection door under each intermediate bearing
• 1 no. Intermediate hanger bearing every 3m about
• 2 nos. Lifting eyes each screw’s part
ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE ON DEMAND:
• Ball joints at inlets/outlets with or without flanges
• Conical inlets/outlets, fixed incline, with or without flanges.
• Loose plain flanges for inlets/outlets spigots.
• Base and tube supports suitable for screws installation.
• Anti-wear flightings from Creusabro or Hardox.
• Anti-wear tips on standard flights.
• Chain and belt drives
• Double speed motors