Electrical Boards for Quarries
PROTEM designs and manufactures Low Voltage boards for quarries. Design is based on the project’s electrical study and the customer’s requirements in relation to the level of automation required. First, the electrical drawings of the project are developed with the help of specialized software, and then the layout of all components with their physical dimensions is designed so that the necessary board space can be accurately defined. Once the layout model of the materials has been finalized, number and type of steel enclosures are finally determined.
• We use RITTAL enclosures, expandable baying systems able to implement any size of electrical cabinet.
• All motor starters and automation components such as inverters or soft starters are made by SCHNEIDER.
• Distribution are made from copper rectangular bars. They are supported and covered by specialized RITTAL components so that they are finger safe.
• The bays are comfortably spacious providing space for future expansion. Each bay is equipped with interior lighting activated by a terminal switch located on each door.
• Interior cooling is achieved by specialized fans equipped with dust filters. The fans generate overpressure inside the cabinet so that dust cannot enter inside.
• The bays are equipped with separate cable ducting thus all outside cables enter through gland nuts delivering optimal protection from dust, moisture and rodents.
• All cabinet components (relays, thermal overload relays, switches, terminals etc.) are labeled with specialized aluminum printed labels according to the electrical drawings. Every electrical consumption is also labeled (e.g. CRUSHER A, SIEVE etc.) so that it is possible to troubleshoot common problems without having to read the drawings. All cables and terminals are numbered with the corresponding drawing number.