FOR CEMENT SILO AND AGGREGATE BUNKERS
The Bin Level Indicators have been designed to electrically signal for the minimum or maximum material levels inside the bins, hoppers or silos through rotating movement. It is the most economical solution for the supervision of one or more level points.
AVAILABLE MODELS / TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS / DIMENSIONS
• RLB Series
- RLB-024Α Operation Voltage 24 VAC
- RLB-024C Operation Voltage 24 VDC
- RLB-110A Operation Voltage 220 VAC
- PLN-10 Paddle axis extension L=1m
The axis is made of stainless steel and the paddle is made of hard plastic.
It comes with a 2 ½ ” steel sleeve which must be welded to the silo walls after the respective hole has been opened. The level indicator is then screwed on the sleeve. It is possible to extend the paddle axis on demand.
• ILT Series
- ILTE0 Operation Voltage 12 VDC
- ILTD0 Operation Voltage 24 VDC
- ILTA0 Operation Voltage 24 VAC
- ILTC0 Operation Voltage 220 VAC
- Paddle axis can be extended on demand
The axis as well as the paddle are made of stainless steel (304).
A 2 ½ ” steel sleeve must be welded to the silo after the respective hole has been opened (not included). The level indicator is then screwed on the sleeve. It is possible to extend the paddle axis by up to 3m on demand, but that is only allowed for the vertical installation of the level indicator.